I LOVE SHARKS!!!!!!!!
Face of a princess.
Voice of a trucker.
Cute tall elf
Voice of an angry bear.
Face of an assassin
Voice of a pre-teen girl
Looks like your wet dream
Sounds like your nightmare
Face of a 12 year old
Voice of a 30 years old smoker
FFace like a sexy mofo
Voice of a pre-teen girl on helium.
A face that holds a pair of eyes so intense your soul crumbles
Voice of a mist fairy.
1. What’s your favorite season? Winter
2. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. There are no books near me right now…
3. Who was the last person you texted? My friend Kim
4. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Talking to my brother
5. What is the last thing you watched on TV? X Factor maybe?
6. Without looking, guess what time it is. 12:15am
7. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 12:38am
8. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Music!
9. Do you tan or burn? Both
10. Do you like fish? Yep
11. Mac or PC? Mac
12. Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes
13. When did you last laugh? I don’t remember, but probably not that long ago
14. Do you remember why / at what? Nope
15. Have you ever been to Canada? Nope
16. Shoes, socks, or bare feet? Shoes or socks
17. Do you wear perfume? Sometimes
18. What is the last film you saw? Lucy
19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? South Korea or Japan
20. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A lamborghini
21. Where would you live if you could live anywhere? I just answered this question…
22. What’s your favorite band? Bigbang
23. Have you ever had to have surgery? I had to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed.
24. Do you enjoy school? I didn’t hate school but I didn’t love it either
25. What do you think of these questions so far? Random!
26. Are you a righty or a lefty? Righty
27. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Nobody calls me..
28. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Images from an email
29. Last time you swam in a pool? Over a year ago
30. Type of music you dislike most? Country
31. Are you listening to music right now? Yeah, I listen to music a lot
32. What’s your favorite color? Blue
33. Is there anything that you’re disappointed about? Yeah
34. What was the last thing you bought? A diary
35. Sun or Rain? Sun
36. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Neither!
37. What’s you zodiac sign? Virgo
38. What’s your hair color? Brown
39. What quote do you live by? “Hwaiting!!” lol
40. What’s your favorite zoo animal? Wolf
41. Do you have any pets? Yes, a dog!
42. What color are your eyes? Blue
43. Do you wear any kind of jewelry 24/7? Yes, a charm bracelet.
44. Do you turn the water off when you brush your teeth? Yup
45. Do you know how to change your car’s oil? Yes
46. Do you have any phobias? Insects and spiders
47. What’s your lucky number? 9
48. Have you ever eaten a crayon? No
49. Can you solve a Rubix cube? No
50. What are you listening to right now? Waves (Robin Schulz Remix) - Mr Probz
51. Do you like Marmite? Yes!
52. Do you wear the hood on hoodies? Sometimes
53. Is the glass half empty or half full? Fully empty :P
54. What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been? Wales
55. Do you untie your shoes before taking them off? Not for my runners but yes for my other shoes coz I can’t get them off if I don’t.
56. What’s your favorite radio station? iRadio
57. Are you allergic to anything? Not that I know of
58. Were you named after anyone? No
59. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Nope
60. Have you ever walked out of a movie theater before the film was finished? Don’t think so
61. What’s your least favorite school subject? Maths
62. Put your iTunes library on shuffle. What’s the first song that comes up? Persona by Coldrain
63. Do you wear jeans or sweatpants more? Jeans
64. Where in the world would you like to travel? South Korea, Japan, Sweden
65. Are you traveling anywhere soon? Nope
66. Have you every built an igloo? Nope
67. Best thing at starbucks? I’ve never been
68. Do you like watching scary movies? No
69. What’s the best thing about school? Friends I guess
70. What were you doing at midnight last night? On tumblr probably
71. What’s under your bed? Nothing
72. How do you really feel about what you are doing right now at this exact moment? I’m bored
73. Think fast, what do you like right now? Kpop!
74. Are you sarcastic? Yes
75. What time do you get up? Depends what day it is
76. What was the name of your first pet? Robbie
77. What color are your sheets? Orange and Yellow
78. How are you feeling right now? Still bored
79. What was your favorite food when you were a child? Probably sweets of some sort but I also liked cheese and apple
80. How are you feeling right now? Stop asking me this..
81. Can you whistle? Yes
82. Do you drink soda? Sometimes
83. Have you read the Harry Potter series? Yes
84. Can you drive a stick shift? A manual, yes
85. What’s your favorite candle scent? I have no idea, I don’t buy scented candles
86. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? No
87. Do you sing in the shower? No
88. Can you speak another language? Only small bits of Irish, German, Japanese and Korean
89. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Yes, can’t everyone?
90. Dogs or cats? Dogs
91. Do you make wishes at 11:11? No..???
92. What’s your favorite type of chapstick? I don’t have a favourite
93. Which came first the chicken or the egg? The egg
94. What are you reading now? This question
95. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Nope
96. Can you walk in heels? Of course
97. How many rings before you answer the phone? I answer as soon as I can.
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? Nope
99. What is most important in life? To be happy
100. What Inspires You? Art and Music
imagine N, L, and V being put in a subgroup called “One Letter.”
i need a hug right now also five hundred thousand dollars in cash
can you not
Do you ever have that one band/artist who is just so important to you and with them it’s always more than just the music? And it’s because they get you through the day and they have the ability to make you happy when no one else can and you would do anything to support them because they have such a profound effect on your life and without them you just wouldn’t be the same person.